Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, November 16, 2009

Aight so this is my first blog :D and i'm very excited but don't have much to says. Fank you Shamantah for creating my blog i'll leave the password as it is so you can have funs I belive a couple days ago Rj and moi made a bet on who can get a 6 pack first and clearly we f'ing over worked ourselves lools 3km BABY ^^ and erm yea. So today I had school...was bery bery tough cause of some people.... After skewls we loafted for quite some time at the mcdies plaza and it was pretty jokes....Black kids stealing condoms...lools probaly will rape someone with it lol...or maybe not thats why the blacks are over populated and suffering from poverty cause when a black man usually rapes they will leave the child and you could see the ending of that 5 year old girl lools, dam pedos :D jks no racial offense to any cool black people. MMK back to the day erm Rj and I has a punch for punch but not those soft ass arm punches the HARDCORE ab/belly punching XD It was intense....So after we went to Shamantah's house to watch my sweet heart....Esther go crazy on these foolish youngsters :D lools in the middle we started laughing and I found out that a bruised upcoming #6 ab lools aww yea. AIGHT so good enough first blog hmm ? I think so aight goodies nighters tired from the ab workouts :D btw thanks Ryan for the workout instructions and Dean if you read this lol....We all know you two are Deezed and have 6 packs lools

LOVE/SINCERELY:
PATRICK TSE-8:16 PM-


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-The Blog-

Uhm this is my LIFE :D

-The Writer-

MMK I am 15 years old atm, moi name is Patrick Nicholas Tse haha and i go to St.Joes :D One of my hobbies is break dancing...I used to be an obese hard core gamer but naw i'm just an obese dancer :D I'm working to get a 6 pack with RJ cause we are bros like that i'm single msn me patricktse@live.com <3 LOOLS .

-The Past-

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

-The Talks-

-Exits-

..aline t.
..maria o.
..ruby m.
..samantha k.
..tanya f.
..jeff h.