Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, December 24, 2009

aight so uhm i really don't have a Christmas list cause lol...my life is boring in soooo many ways haha :D but i guess I would like bright coloured t-shirt"s"(large) cause colours fill my life haha :D

LOVE/SINCERELY:
PATRICK TSE-3:25 PM-


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-The Blog-

Uhm this is my LIFE :D

-The Writer-

MMK I am 15 years old atm, moi name is Patrick Nicholas Tse haha and i go to St.Joes :D One of my hobbies is break dancing...I used to be an obese hard core gamer but naw i'm just an obese dancer :D I'm working to get a 6 pack with RJ cause we are bros like that i'm single msn me patricktse@live.com <3 LOOLS .

-The Past-

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

-The Talks-

-Exits-

..aline t.
..maria o.
..ruby m.
..samantha k.
..tanya f.
..jeff h.