Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, January 25, 2010

Aight so today was the first time for exams and basically it was a joke :] I finished before it even started lol :D. But whomever :] after school i chilled around and got sick T.T boo >.< so Samantha heard my dads lecture and plans to spread the word so thanks <3 thas bout it ^^ took couple pain killers and doin mighty fine

LOVE/SINCERELY:
PATRICK TSE-6:57 PM-


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-The Blog-

Uhm this is my LIFE :D

-The Writer-

MMK I am 15 years old atm, moi name is Patrick Nicholas Tse haha and i go to St.Joes :D One of my hobbies is break dancing...I used to be an obese hard core gamer but naw i'm just an obese dancer :D I'm working to get a 6 pack with RJ cause we are bros like that i'm single msn me patricktse@live.com <3 LOOLS .

-The Past-

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

-The Talks-

-Exits-

..aline t.
..maria o.
..ruby m.
..samantha k.
..tanya f.
..jeff h.